- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- pound ground turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide the turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each portion into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Combine the teriyaki sauce and water in a small bowl.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot. Add the onion slices; cover and cook 10 minutes or until onion is golden brown, stirring frequently. Stir in 1 tablespoon soy mixture. Remove onion from pan, and keep warm. Add olive oil to pan. Add patties, and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons teriyaki mixture to pan. Carefully turn patties over, and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Assemble burgers.
- These patties can be frozen if needed and it tastes great!
NotesThis is a recipe adapted from Cooking Light. I have changed it according to our tastes. It's a great summer meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More