- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 2-4 people
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 pkg ground Turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 1 pkg. Shake & Bake (Cajun for that extra kick of flavour)**
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tbs parsley
- S&P to taste
- **if mixture is too wet add more bread crumbs
- **can substitute Shake & Bake with Italian bread crumbs, but you will ned to add extra chilli powder & dehydrated onions
- Sauté onion, set aside
- In a large bowl combine: Turkey, egg, bread crumbs, spices, sautéed onions
- Fold all together until throughly mixed
- Wet hands* slightly under running water, take a handful of meat, roll into a ball and then flatten. The patty should be approx. 1 inch thick.
- In a heated pan of olive oil, fry burgers until they are browned on each side and cooked throughly, but still moist, on the inside.
- *rinsing hands between forming patties will keep the meat from sticking to your fingers, making it easier to keep the patties uniform in size & shape.
NotesHealthier alternative to beef burgers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More