- Cooking Time: 10-15min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1lb ground Turkey
- 1c baby Portobellos, chopped
- bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2c Heinz 57 sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2c Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil for frying
- * Mix everything together with your hands til all incorporated.
- * Form 4-6 patties, per your choice of size; they don't shrink so you can get 6 out of this easy.
- * Fry as any burger in oil 5min or so per side, til well browned.
- * I served on big sesame seed buns w/lettuce and chipotle mayo! They were also good ALL BY THEMSELVES like a Salmon Patty, with a little chipotle mayo or 57 on the side!
- * I also thought of making sliders and serving them on Kings Hawaiian rolls!
NotesI don't like frozen pre-made turkey burgers. So I invented my own. Do I need to say how YUM they were? Of course they were- everything's better fresh and when you make it yourself! Although- I DO like Ruby Tuesday's little turkey burger sliders.... I admit it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
A Falcon Feast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More