- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken rice soup
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups minute rice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large bag potato chips
- Peheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine above ingredients , put in a 13"x9" dish or pan, sprayed.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
NotesThis uses left over turkey. Great for the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Social Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More