- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise*
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Colby cheese
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Monterey-Jack
- 1 12-in piece foil
- 1 10-in flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomato slices
- 3 oz. thinly sliced Deli Turkey
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices avocado*
- 2 Tablespoons alfafa sprouts*
- In a small dish, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- In aother, combine cheeses.
- Place flour tortilla on piece of foil; spread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Scatter lettuce over mixture, topping with tomato.
- Top with turkey slices,bacon, avocado, then cheeses and alfalfa sprouts.
- Using the foil to help; roll up tortilla, wrapping completely in foil.
- Refrigerate, if desired
NotesMy family loves wraps and this is one of our favorites.
NOTES: In place of Mayonnaise*, I use Miracle Whip. Also my family doesn't like avocado* OR alfalfa sprouts* so I omit those items too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More