- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise*
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Colby cheese
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Monterey-Jack
- 1 12-in piece foil
- 1 10-in flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomato slices
- 3 oz. thinly sliced Deli Turkey
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices avocado*
- 2 Tablespoons alfafa sprouts*
- In a small dish, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- In aother, combine cheeses.
- Place flour tortilla on piece of foil; spread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Scatter lettuce over mixture, topping with tomato.
- Top with turkey slices,bacon, avocado, then cheeses and alfalfa sprouts.
- Using the foil to help; roll up tortilla, wrapping completely in foil.
- Refrigerate, if desired
NotesMy family loves wraps and this is one of our favorites.
NOTES: In place of Mayonnaise*, I use Miracle Whip. Also my family doesn't like avocado* OR alfalfa sprouts* so I omit those items too.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More