- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy family loves wraps and this is one of our favorites.
NOTES: In place of Mayonnaise*, I use Miracle Whip. Also my family doesn't like avocado* OR alfalfa sprouts* so I omit those items too.
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise*
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Colby cheese
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Monterey-Jack
- 1 12-in piece foil
- 1 10-in flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomato slices
- 3 oz. thinly sliced Deli Turkey
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices avocado*
- 2 Tablespoons alfafa sprouts*
- In a small dish, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- In aother, combine cheeses.
- Place flour tortilla on piece of foil; spread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Scatter lettuce over mixture, topping with tomato.
- Top with turkey slices,bacon, avocado, then cheeses and alfalfa sprouts.
- Using the foil to help; roll up tortilla, wrapping completely in foil.
- Refrigerate, if desired