- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise
- 3 Tbs honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp coarsley ground pepper
- 1 pound of turkey breast slices, chopped
- 3/4 cup of chopped celery
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 6-oz shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 60 miniature phyllo cups
- Oven set at 375.
- Measure the mayo, mustard, and pepper into a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, then place a spoonful into each phyllo cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
NotesPerfect for the up and coming holidays. These look as good as they taste. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More