- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise
- 3 Tbs honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp coarsley ground pepper
- 1 pound of turkey breast slices, chopped
- 3/4 cup of chopped celery
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 6-oz shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 60 miniature phyllo cups
- Oven set at 375.
- Measure the mayo, mustard, and pepper into a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, then place a spoonful into each phyllo cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
NotesPerfect for the up and coming holidays. These look as good as they taste. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More