- 4 slices egg bread, with or without crusts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 4 slices red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roast turkey
- 4 Tablespoons cranberry sauce, homemade or prepared
Preheat panini grill according to manufacturers directions.
In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and the sage. Stir until combined. Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture on 2 slices of bread. Pile 1/2 of the turkey slices on each cheese covered bread slice. Cover turkey with 1/2 of cranberry sauce on each bread slice. Place 2 slices of onion on each bread slice. Cover each dressed bread slice with a plain bread slice.
Place panini on heated grill and cook, according to manufacturers directions, until golden brown, about 4 - 6 minutes. Remove panini to cutting board and cut in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.