- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cooked turkey, bones and skin removed, finely chopped
- 2 cups cranberry sauce (homemade or canned whole berry)
- 1/2 cup onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or turkey broth
- 1 package (16 ounce) wonton wrapers
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted or extra virgin olive oil
- orange slices, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large bowl combine the turkey, the cranberry sauce, the onions and the soy sauce. Mix well.
- Lay one wonton wrapper on a smooth, dry surface. Spoon 2 teaspoons of filling in the center of the wonton.
- Brush edges of wonton wraper with water.
- Bring two opposite corners of wraper together to form a triangle; pinch edges to seal.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining filling and wrapers. Brush each wonton with butter or olive oil.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown and beginning to crisp, about 14 - 16 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer wontons to a serving platter. If desired, garnish platter with orange slices.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes about 36 appetizers.
NotesA quick easy appetizer to use up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. Feel free to use chicken or anything else that goes with cranberry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More