- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups turkey or chicken
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 pks. Frozen broccoli spears
- 1/2 cup grated American cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Season to taste
- Cook broccoli, drain & place in a 9” x 13 " baking dish & layer meat over it
- Mix soup , mayonnaise, l lemon juice & salt.
- Pour over meat, sprinkle on cheese & breadcrumbs.
- Bake @ 350 deg. for 30 minutes or until browned
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More