- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pan cornbread
- 1 loaf dry bread
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup or can chicken broth or soup
- 4 strips cut up bacon or oil
- Brown cornbread and bread crumbs in oil or bacon drippings.
- Add chopped onions and celery while browning. Season with poultry seasoning.
- Add chicken broth made from bouillon cubes or use a can of chicken rice or noodle soup--just enough to slightly moisten stuffing.
- Stuff Turkey or place in casserole dish and bake.
- Optional--add walnuts while browning.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More