- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pan cornbread
- 1 loaf dry bread
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup or can chicken broth or soup
- 4 strips cut up bacon or oil
- Brown cornbread and bread crumbs in oil or bacon drippings.
- Add chopped onions and celery while browning. Season with poultry seasoning.
- Add chicken broth made from bouillon cubes or use a can of chicken rice or noodle soup--just enough to slightly moisten stuffing.
- Stuff Turkey or place in casserole dish and bake.
- Optional--add walnuts while browning.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More