- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 loafs white bread
- Turkey or chicken broth
- 4 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 4 stalks celery (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 small pinches of sage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Tear bread into small bite size pieces, put into large baking dish.
- Mix in the sliced celery and chopped onion.
- Add eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in the sage.
- Finally add the broth. There is no certain amount, I put enough in to make it very moist.
- Bake at 375* for 20-30 minutes.
NotesI have always loved dressing not made from a box. This recipe is a combination of my husbands Grandmothers and my Grandmother. I have been asked to make this for every holiday meal.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More