- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 loafs white bread
- Turkey or chicken broth
- 4 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 4 stalks celery (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 small pinches of sage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Tear bread into small bite size pieces, put into large baking dish.
- Mix in the sliced celery and chopped onion.
- Add eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in the sage.
- Finally add the broth. There is no certain amount, I put enough in to make it very moist.
- Bake at 375* for 20-30 minutes.
NotesI have always loved dressing not made from a box. This recipe is a combination of my husbands Grandmothers and my Grandmother. I have been asked to make this for every holiday meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More