- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 loafs white bread
- Turkey or chicken broth
- 4 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 4 stalks celery (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 small pinches of sage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Tear bread into small bite size pieces, put into large baking dish.
- Mix in the sliced celery and chopped onion.
- Add eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in the sage.
- Finally add the broth. There is no certain amount, I put enough in to make it very moist.
- Bake at 375* for 20-30 minutes.
NotesI have always loved dressing not made from a box. This recipe is a combination of my husbands Grandmothers and my Grandmother. I have been asked to make this for every holiday meal.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
A Falcon Feast
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More