- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 11 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 package of taco seasoning
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Brown turkey in pan over medium heat. Add taco seasoning and mix.
- Place corn tortilla in pyrex baking dish. Place 1 tbsp of turkey in center and roll. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cover enchiladas with 1/2 can of enchilada sauce.
- Top with cheese and green onions
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. While they are baking warm remaining enchilada sauce.
- Top enchiladas with warmed sauce and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce