- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 11 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 package of taco seasoning
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Brown turkey in pan over medium heat. Add taco seasoning and mix.
- Place corn tortilla in pyrex baking dish. Place 1 tbsp of turkey in center and roll. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cover enchiladas with 1/2 can of enchilada sauce.
- Top with cheese and green onions
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. While they are baking warm remaining enchilada sauce.
- Top enchiladas with warmed sauce and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More