- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pound Pilgrim's Pride Turkey Cutlets or slices cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into 1/8-X 2-inch
- 1 Green pepper cut into 1/8-X 2-inch
- 2 Cups onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 1 serving Reduced-calorie sour cream optional
- 1 serving Guacamole (optional)
- 1 serving Salsa or Pico de Gallo sauce, optional
- In 1-quart bowl combine turkey, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, stir-fry turkey mixture in 1 teaspoon oil for 4 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining teaspoon of oil to skillet.
- Stir-fry red and green peppers 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Add onion; cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return turkey strips to skillet.
- Pour lime juice over mixture and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve immedidately in flour tortillas.
- Garnish with sour cream, guacamole and Pica de Gallo sauce, if desired.
- Product: Pilgrim's Pride Turkey
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More