- 1 Pound Pilgrim's Pride Turkey Cutlets or slices cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into 1/8-X 2-inch
- 1 Green pepper cut into 1/8-X 2-inch
- 2 Cups onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 1 serving Reduced-calorie sour cream optional
- 1 serving Guacamole (optional)
- 1 serving Salsa or Pico de Gallo sauce, optional
In 1-quart bowl combine turkey, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, stir-fry turkey mixture in 1 teaspoon oil for 4 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add remaining teaspoon of oil to skillet.
Stir-fry red and green peppers 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add onion; cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Return turkey strips to skillet.
Pour lime juice over mixture and stir to combine.
Remove from heat and serve immedidately in flour tortillas.
Garnish with sour cream, guacamole and Pica de Gallo sauce, if desired.
Product: Pilgrim's Pride Turkey