- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- CRANBERRY PECAN MAYONNAISE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) focaccia bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 pound sliced Gouda cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 bacon strips, cooked
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, mustard, pecans and honey.
- Cut bread in half horizontally; spread with cranberry pecan mayonnaise. Layer with lettuce, turkey, cheese, tomato and bacon; replace bread top. Cut into wedges.
NotesThis sky-high sandwich is pure heaven thanks to the delicious cranberry-pecan mayo. It's a treat any day of the year!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More