- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- CRANBERRY PECAN MAYONNAISE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) focaccia bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 pound sliced Gouda cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 bacon strips, cooked
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, mustard, pecans and honey.
- Cut bread in half horizontally; spread with cranberry pecan mayonnaise. Layer with lettuce, turkey, cheese, tomato and bacon; replace bread top. Cut into wedges.
NotesThis sky-high sandwich is pure heaven thanks to the delicious cranberry-pecan mayo. It's a treat any day of the year!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More