- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 120
- 1 Turkey Frame
- Enough water to cover frame
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2-3Boulion Cubes/granules - chicken flavored
- 1 C chopped onion
- 1 C chopped celery
- at least cups of the following (any mixture - chopped) : cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, green peppers, mushrooms, brocoli
- 1 1/2 C uncooked wild rice
- 2 Tbsp Herbs de Provance
- Slowly cook turkey frame for at least 30 minutes (meat should easily fall off the bones). Remove the frame and use a collander to remove all bits from your broth. Add salt and bullion cubes to broth and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook wild rice according to package instructions. (before cooking the rice should soak for at least 20 minutes in room temperature water).
- Add onion and celery to broth and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add turkey meat (use bits off of frame, more can be added if necessary), veggies and wild rice to broth and cook for at least 20 more minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Naked MacaronSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More