- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 120
- 1 Turkey Frame
- Enough water to cover frame
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2-3Boulion Cubes/granules - chicken flavored
- 1 C chopped onion
- 1 C chopped celery
- at least cups of the following (any mixture - chopped) : cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, green peppers, mushrooms, brocoli
- 1 1/2 C uncooked wild rice
- 2 Tbsp Herbs de Provance
- Slowly cook turkey frame for at least 30 minutes (meat should easily fall off the bones). Remove the frame and use a collander to remove all bits from your broth. Add salt and bullion cubes to broth and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook wild rice according to package instructions. (before cooking the rice should soak for at least 20 minutes in room temperature water).
- Add onion and celery to broth and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add turkey meat (use bits off of frame, more can be added if necessary), veggies and wild rice to broth and cook for at least 20 more minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More