- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 120
- 1 Turkey Frame
- Enough water to cover frame
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2-3Boulion Cubes/granules - chicken flavored
- 1 C chopped onion
- 1 C chopped celery
- at least cups of the following (any mixture - chopped) : cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, green peppers, mushrooms, brocoli
- 1 1/2 C uncooked wild rice
- 2 Tbsp Herbs de Provance
- Slowly cook turkey frame for at least 30 minutes (meat should easily fall off the bones). Remove the frame and use a collander to remove all bits from your broth. Add salt and bullion cubes to broth and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook wild rice according to package instructions. (before cooking the rice should soak for at least 20 minutes in room temperature water).
- Add onion and celery to broth and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add turkey meat (use bits off of frame, more can be added if necessary), veggies and wild rice to broth and cook for at least 20 more minutes.