- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer each with turkey, cheese, spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 277 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 1,408 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 very lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
NotesThese are even good minus the turkey (damn Kroger, came home missing a whole bag of groceries). I also did not include the cucumber as I don't care for it...
I can never get wraps to wrap up all pretty like the pictures..sigh...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More