TURKEY LUNCH BAG WRAPS
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer each with turkey, cheese, spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 277 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 1,408 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 very lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
NotesThese are even good minus the turkey (damn Kroger, came home missing a whole bag of groceries). I also did not include the cucumber as I don't care for it...
I can never get wraps to wrap up all pretty like the pictures..sigh...