- Cooking Time: 75-80 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 packages fresh ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope Lipton's onion soup mix
- 1/2 Cup barbeque sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup uncooked oatmeal
- Lowery's Seasoning
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Prepare large loaf pan by spraying with oil.
- Form meat into loaf and place in pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, then lower temp to 325 degrees for 15 - 20 more minutes.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
NotesThis is a very firm meatloaf, excellent for slicing for sandwiches. It is my son's favorite style of meatloaf, and for a long time, I experimented with how to make it firm enough to meet his requirements. I made this last night and he said it was the perfect consistency!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More