- Cooking Time: 75-80 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 packages fresh ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope Lipton's onion soup mix
- 1/2 Cup barbeque sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup uncooked oatmeal
- Lowery's Seasoning
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Prepare large loaf pan by spraying with oil.
- Form meat into loaf and place in pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, then lower temp to 325 degrees for 15 - 20 more minutes.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
NotesThis is a very firm meatloaf, excellent for slicing for sandwiches. It is my son's favorite style of meatloaf, and for a long time, I experimented with how to make it firm enough to meet his requirements. I made this last night and he said it was the perfect consistency!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More