- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast medallions,
- cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup dried or fresh cranberries -
- if using fresh cranbessies cook
- sauce for about 10 minutes or
- until berries pop.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- mix wine and 2 tablespoons oj in a shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Add turkey and stir to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Next place turkey and marinade in 10-inch skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 15-20 min, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink in the center.
- Mix marmalade, cranberies and 1/4 cup oj in a 1 quart saucepan.
- cook over low heat for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- place turkey on serving platter and top with marmalade mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More