- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast medallions,
- cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup dried or fresh cranberries -
- if using fresh cranbessies cook
- sauce for about 10 minutes or
- until berries pop.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- mix wine and 2 tablespoons oj in a shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Add turkey and stir to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Next place turkey and marinade in 10-inch skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 15-20 min, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink in the center.
- Mix marmalade, cranberies and 1/4 cup oj in a 1 quart saucepan.
- cook over low heat for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- place turkey on serving platter and top with marmalade mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More