- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Pound TURKEY CUTLETS
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 Cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup prepared spaghetti sauce, heated
- Parmesan cheese, (optional)
- Place bread crumbs on plate and coat turkey thoroughly on each side with crumbs.
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey in 2 teaspoons oil 2 to 3 minutes per side or until turkey is no longer pink in center; add remaining oil as needed. Sprinkle turkey with mozzarella cheese, cover skillet and heat 20 to 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, arrange turkey on platter, top with sauce and if desired, garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Recipe Source: Recipe by The National Turkey Federation
- Nutrition Facts
- Calories 224
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 6g 24%
- Cholesterol 73mg
- Sodium 455mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10g
- Protein 31g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Nick's PicksSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More