- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup cooked, chopped turkey meat
- 1 (10 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place one pie crust in an ungreased pie dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mushroom soup and milk. Stir in the turkey meat and mixed vegetables. Pour the mixture into the pie crust in the dish. Top with the other pie crust, and seal the crust edges by crimping with a wet fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Special SmoothiesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More