- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4x6-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, turkey, cheese, celery, onion, rosemary, almonds, salt and pepper. Remove wrap from dough.
- Divide chicken mixture equally between the 10 rectangles and spoon lengthwise down the center of each one.
- Starting with a 6-inch side roll up as tightly as possible.
- Place seam side down on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More