TURKEY ROLL UPS
- 10 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- salt & pepper, to taste
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Flatten each roll into a 4x6-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, turkey, cheese, celery, onion, rosemary, almonds, salt and pepper. Remove wrap from dough.
Divide chicken mixture equally between the 10 rectangles and spoon lengthwise down the center of each one.
Starting with a 6-inch side roll up as tightly as possible.
Place seam side down on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.