BackstoryWhat to do with the leftover Thanksgiving turkey? Rhodes has an idea!
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups cubed turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, sautéed in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 1 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 5-6 inch circle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in turkey, rosemary, mushrooms, green onions, pepper and 3/4 cup cheese. Remove wrap from dough. Divide turkey mixture equally and place on one half of each dough circle. Moisten edges with water. Fold each one in half and seal with a fork. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Brush tops with egg and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.