TURKEY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place turkey sausage in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together eggs, green onions, hash browns, milk, cheddar cheese and cooked sausage.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More