- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place turkey sausage in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together eggs, green onions, hash browns, milk, cheddar cheese and cooked sausage.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More