- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- ground turkey 1lb 500g
- medium potatoes 4 4
- butter or margarine 2 tbsp 25mL
- each, salt and pepper 1/4 tsp 1mL
- cloves garlic, minced 2 2
- large onion, chopped 1 1
- oil 2tsp 10mL
- small carrot, grated 1 1
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp 25mL
- all-purpose flour 1 tbsp 15mL
- turkey or chicken stock 1/2 cup 125mL
- 341 mL (12oz) can corn niblets 1 1
- paprika 1/4 tsp 1mL
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Boil in salted water for 20 -25 minutes until soft.
- Mash with butter or margarine, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In large fry pan, saute ground turkey, garlic and onion until onion is soft and turkey is no longer pink(about 5 minutes).
- Stir to seperate turkey as it cooks.
- Add carrot, Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Sprinkle with flour and rosemary, add broth and stir constantly until liquid thickens.
- Transfer turkey mixture to greased baking dish. Drain corn and layer on top of turkey.
- Spoon potatoes over corn, smoothing out evenly.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 190°C(375°F) for 25 to 30 minutes until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Social Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More