- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- ground turkey 1lb 500g
- medium potatoes 4 4
- butter or margarine 2 tbsp 25mL
- each, salt and pepper 1/4 tsp 1mL
- cloves garlic, minced 2 2
- large onion, chopped 1 1
- oil 2tsp 10mL
- small carrot, grated 1 1
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp 25mL
- all-purpose flour 1 tbsp 15mL
- turkey or chicken stock 1/2 cup 125mL
- 341 mL (12oz) can corn niblets 1 1
- paprika 1/4 tsp 1mL
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Boil in salted water for 20 -25 minutes until soft.
- Mash with butter or margarine, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In large fry pan, saute ground turkey, garlic and onion until onion is soft and turkey is no longer pink(about 5 minutes).
- Stir to seperate turkey as it cooks.
- Add carrot, Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Sprinkle with flour and rosemary, add broth and stir constantly until liquid thickens.
- Transfer turkey mixture to greased baking dish. Drain corn and layer on top of turkey.
- Spoon potatoes over corn, smoothing out evenly.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 190°C(375°F) for 25 to 30 minutes until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More