- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed reduced-fat and reduced-sodium cream of celery, chicken, mushroom, or broccoli soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 6-ounce package chicken-flavor stuffing mix
- 2 cups chopped and cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach or chopped broccoli
- In a large saucepan, combine spinach or broccoli, half of the soup, water, margarine, and contents of seasoning packet from stuffing mix.
- Bring to boiling.
- If using spinach, separate it with a fork.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the stuffing crumbs to mixture in saucepan; stir to moisten.
- Spread mixture in an ungreased 2-quart square baking dish.
- Scatter turkey over stuffing.
- Stir milk into remaining soup; pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven 15 minutes or until heated through.
NotesStart to Finish: 30 min.
Dietary Exchanges: 2 starch, 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 2 fat.