- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb ground turkey (1/2 package)
- 3 Peppers - any color works, cut ff stems, deseed, cut in 1/2
- 1 zuchini - diced
- 1 sm egg plant - dicd
- 1 yellow onion - diced
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp oregeno
- 1TBS Fresh Basil - chopped
- 1 c marinara sauce
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 c shredded Cheese
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Place pepper in slightly greased casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 mins. Remove pepers and set aside. Increase oven to 400.
- Saute onions, zuchini, and eggplant until golden and soft about 8 mins. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Set aside
- Saute turkey until no longer pink. Add Turkey, marinara sauce, and seasonings to vegies. Cook for 5 mins until most of liquid is reduced.
- Turn off heat and crumble goat cheese. Mix to combine. Scoop mixture into partiall cooked peppers. Top with shredded chese and bake for 20 mins at 400.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More