- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 16-ounce container store-bought refigerated fresh salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 9-ounce bag tortilla chips
- 1 15.5-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- 1 6-ounce can sliced black olives (optional)
- 1. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook, breaking up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 5 to 6 minutes. Pour off any excess liquid. Stir in half the salsa and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining salsa and sour cream.
- 3. Divide the lettuce, chips, turkey mixture, beans, avocado, Cheddar, and olives (if using) among bowls. Serve with the salsa-and–sour-cream dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More