- Cooking Time: 20-25 min
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI am always trying to come up with new ideas for using rotissere chickens. I debone them and make casseroles and freeze them. I use this recipe at Thanksgiving for left over turkey or chicken. It also freezes well. Be sure to use fresh mushrooms instead of canned. You will notice a big difference.
- 1 (8oz.) bag of egg noodles
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 8 oz. Package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of fresh black pepper
- 2 ¼ cups chopped up turkey
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- ½ can of milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
- Cook the egg noodles and drain, place them in a 2-quart casserole. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Sauté the mushrooms for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the turkey, soup, and sour cream. Pour the sauce over the noodles and stir in. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- You must SAVE this recipe