- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Turkey Wings
- 1/2 packet of Sazon Goya
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 2/3 clove garlic
- 1 whole scallion
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1/4 green peeper julienned
- 1/2 tsp ground spice cloves
- 1/2 lime (juice only)
- Season with Sazon Goya, black pepper, hot sauce, cloves, 1 whole scallion, 3 cloves garlic, parsley, and lime juice.
- Use enough water to cover wings.
- Boil until tender.
- Remove wings from pot; drain.
- Cover wings with flour, fry in hot vegetable oil until brown
- Discard oil
- Add 1 small can tomato sauce (or tsp of tomato paste, 1/2 tsp of mustard, 1 tablespoon of mayo & juice from wings water & mix)
- Replace wings after frying.
- Add Scallion & peppers
NotesMy favorite part of Thanksgiving all year round, Haitian style... yum
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More