- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Turkey Wings
- 1/2 packet of Sazon Goya
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 2/3 clove garlic
- 1 whole scallion
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1/4 green peeper julienned
- 1/2 tsp ground spice cloves
- 1/2 lime (juice only)
- Season with Sazon Goya, black pepper, hot sauce, cloves, 1 whole scallion, 3 cloves garlic, parsley, and lime juice.
- Use enough water to cover wings.
- Boil until tender.
- Remove wings from pot; drain.
- Cover wings with flour, fry in hot vegetable oil until brown
- Discard oil
- Add 1 small can tomato sauce (or tsp of tomato paste, 1/2 tsp of mustard, 1 tablespoon of mayo & juice from wings water & mix)
- Replace wings after frying.
- Add Scallion & peppers
NotesMy favorite part of Thanksgiving all year round, Haitian style... yum
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More