- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups leftover turkey, cubed
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (14.5oz) green beans drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 servings instant mashed potatoes, prepared as directed
- 1 small can french fried onion rings
- In a 9x13 inch glass pan(sprayed with Pam) combine turkey, soup, green beans, cheese, milk and soy sauce. Top with prepared mashed potatoes, sprinkle with onion rings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
NotesHere is a recipe to help you use leftover turkey meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More