- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups leftover turkey, cubed
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (14.5oz) green beans drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 servings instant mashed potatoes, prepared as directed
- 1 small can french fried onion rings
- In a 9x13 inch glass pan(sprayed with Pam) combine turkey, soup, green beans, cheese, milk and soy sauce. Top with prepared mashed potatoes, sprinkle with onion rings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
NotesHere is a recipe to help you use leftover turkey meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More