- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups leftover turkey, cubed
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (14.5oz) green beans drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 servings instant mashed potatoes, prepared as directed
- 1 small can french fried onion rings
- In a 9x13 inch glass pan(sprayed with Pam) combine turkey, soup, green beans, cheese, milk and soy sauce. Top with prepared mashed potatoes, sprinkle with onion rings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
NotesHere is a recipe to help you use leftover turkey meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More