- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas™, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced, cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- cranberry sauce
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten one Texas roll or two dinner rolls combined into a 6-7-inch circle. Repeat with remaining rolls. In a large bowl, combine turkey, stuffing and cheese. Divide mixture equally and spoon onto one half of each circle. Fold dough over (like a turnover) filling and pinch edges together to seal. Place on a large, sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with cranberry sauce.
NotesNo one will think these are leftovers when they taste these delicious benders on their plates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More