- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 can (28-ounce) whole tomatoes in
- juice (chopped)
- 1 can (15 to 19-ounce) white kidney
- beans (drained and
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium-high until hot. Add turkey and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey loses pink color throughout, stirring to break it up with side of spoon. Add onion and cook 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cumin; cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice, beans, and 1/2 cup water; heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Ladle chili into serving bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt.
NotesI got this recipe from Good Housekeeping. I made it for my family and they loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More