- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 can (28-ounce) whole tomatoes in
- juice (chopped)
- 1 can (15 to 19-ounce) white kidney
- beans (drained and
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium-high until hot. Add turkey and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey loses pink color throughout, stirring to break it up with side of spoon. Add onion and cook 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cumin; cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice, beans, and 1/2 cup water; heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Ladle chili into serving bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt.
NotesI got this recipe from Good Housekeeping. I made it for my family and they loved it.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Fun appetizers and snacks
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More