- Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 kgs of leeks
- 2 rashers of smoked bacon
- Thyme 2 sprigs, fresh
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 pkt of puff pastry
- Handful of chestnuts
- Double cream
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 2 Tbs flour
- Pour in leeks, add pinch of salt, pepper, cook in a medium pot. Add 2 tablespoons of flour, add 1 large chicken stock 1 spoonful of double cream, bring to the boil, drain off liquid.
- roll out pastry, crush chestnuts, add them to the pastry and roll with a rolling pin, add a few sage leaves over the top, fold in half, and roll over the top.
- Place leek and turkey in a pan, place the pastry on top and tuck in, wash with egg wash.
- Put in oven for 30- 40 minutes at 180c\350f
- Place up with peas and gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More