- Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 kgs of leeks
- 2 rashers of smoked bacon
- Thyme 2 sprigs, fresh
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 pkt of puff pastry
- Handful of chestnuts
- Double cream
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 2 Tbs flour
- Pour in leeks, add pinch of salt, pepper, cook in a medium pot. Add 2 tablespoons of flour, add 1 large chicken stock 1 spoonful of double cream, bring to the boil, drain off liquid.
- roll out pastry, crush chestnuts, add them to the pastry and roll with a rolling pin, add a few sage leaves over the top, fold in half, and roll over the top.
- Place leek and turkey in a pan, place the pastry on top and tuck in, wash with egg wash.
- Put in oven for 30- 40 minutes at 180c\350f
- Place up with peas and gravy.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More