- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb turkey, cut into thin strips or cubes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 mango, cut into cubes
- 3 slices pineapple
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curcuma
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley (optional)
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Season the turkey strips and sauté in the olive oil. Set aside.
- Cook the onion and garlic until golden. Add the mango, spices then pour in the stock and cream.
- Simmer to reduce for a few minutes, until soft.
- Add the turkey and pineapple, cut into sticks.
- Let simmer a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More