TURKEY CURRY WITH MANGO
- 1 1/2 lb turkey, cut into thin strips or cubes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 mango, cut into cubes
- 3 slices pineapple
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curcuma
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley (optional)
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
Season the turkey strips and sauté in the olive oil. Set aside.
Cook the onion and garlic until golden. Add the mango, spices then pour in the stock and cream.
Simmer to reduce for a few minutes, until soft.
Add the turkey and pineapple, cut into sticks.
Let simmer a few minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.