- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 7
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 handful of kale
- 1 chopped zuchinni
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs parsley (or fresh handful)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (himalayan)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cover a baking sheet with foil to prepare and heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray olive oil over foiled sheet.
- Chop all veggies enough t place in food processor for a rough mix.
- In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients (seasonings and flour) to veggie mix.
- Add 1 egg then gradual chunks of turkey until fairly mixed.
- Start forming meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- (Leave to bake a few minutes longer if a crusty edge is desired)
NotesSo versatile and easy to make for a busy week.
Perfect for food fights and even better if on fire (although not recommended).
These deliciously mean little protein packed quickies are great served with spaghetti squash and sauced up. Explore other pairings, as I have found these go well with so many other nibblings!