- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: for 5 people
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 300-500 gr boiled and pounded wheat
- 3 spoon tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 200 gr hot water
- 3 little spoon salt
- some peppermint
- some cumin
- some red pepper
- some parsley
- one lemon(only juice)
- pour hot water into the boiled and pounded wheat
- wait for 5 minutes for swelling
- then add tomato paste,littley sliced onion,salt,peppermint,cumin,red pepper
- stir with a spoon or knead with your hand
- add lemon and stir again
- add oil and stir again
- add parsley and stir for the last time
- you can shape Kısır like little burgers
- Turkish Kısır is ready!
- Good Appettite!
Noteswe consume this food,Kısır,at least two times a week.its spicy,sour,bitter,delicious and healthy...:)this recipe is from an old friend of my mom.