- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1.5 lbs chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 steak tomato, sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place sauteed chicken in a lightly greased baking dish and cook for 10 minutes.
- Top with tomato and onion slices, turmeric, pepper and salt to taste.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
NotesMy friend had turmeric and we didn't know what to do with it. We riffed off of a recipe we found on www.allrecipes.com
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More