- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 double fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14 oz.) bag caramels, divided
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream, Half and Half, or milk
- Prepare mix as directed. Spread 1/2 of batter in greased 9x9-inch pan.
- Slice 1/2 of the caramels into 1/4-inch pieces. Spread evenly over batter in pan.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake as directed; remove from oven.
- Melt remaining caramels with cream in microwave on high for 40-45 seconds; stir well. Microwave an additional 20 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm brownies.
- Cool completely before serving.
NotesI love, love, love caramel with anything, so these are some of my favorites!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More