- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 double fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14 oz.) bag caramels, divided
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream, Half and Half, or milk
- Prepare mix as directed. Spread 1/2 of batter in greased 9x9-inch pan.
- Slice 1/2 of the caramels into 1/4-inch pieces. Spread evenly over batter in pan.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake as directed; remove from oven.
- Melt remaining caramels with cream in microwave on high for 40-45 seconds; stir well. Microwave an additional 20 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm brownies.
- Cool completely before serving.
NotesI love, love, love caramel with anything, so these are some of my favorites!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More