- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- 1 c caramel sauce
- 1/2 c chocolate syup
- Mix cream cheese,brown sugar,powdered sugar, 1/2 cup pecans and chocolate chips.
- Shape into a ball using saran wrap.
- Unwrap and roll into 1/2 cup pecans.
- Place on a platter, drizzle with caramel sauce, and chocolate syrup.
- Serve with vanilla wafers or graham crackers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More