- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- 1 c caramel sauce
- 1/2 c chocolate syup
- Mix cream cheese,brown sugar,powdered sugar, 1/2 cup pecans and chocolate chips.
- Shape into a ball using saran wrap.
- Unwrap and roll into 1/2 cup pecans.
- Place on a platter, drizzle with caramel sauce, and chocolate syrup.
- Serve with vanilla wafers or graham crackers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Lau Family Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More