- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz..) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge ice cream topping - not hot fudge
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- whipped cream, if desired
- In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press mixture evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until mixture is smooth. Add brown sugar and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat at low speed for 2 minutes. Pour mixture over crust in pan.
- Drizzle with fudge topping; swirl into filling with tip of knife. Arrange pecan halves over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, cut cheesecake into wedges; place on individual dessert plates. Drizzle each serving with caramel topping. Top each serving with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Growers' Giveback Potluck
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More