- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz..) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge ice cream topping - not hot fudge
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- whipped cream, if desired
- In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press mixture evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until mixture is smooth. Add brown sugar and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat at low speed for 2 minutes. Pour mixture over crust in pan.
- Drizzle with fudge topping; swirl into filling with tip of knife. Arrange pecan halves over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, cut cheesecake into wedges; place on individual dessert plates. Drizzle each serving with caramel topping. Top each serving with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Sharing Christmas with Friends
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More