- 17 ice-cream sandwiches (you might need more of these depending on their size - it seems like I always use more so make sure you have extras on hand)
- 1 (12.25 oz) jar caramel topping
- 1-1/4 C. chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (12 oz) container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 3/4 C hot fudge topping, heated
Place 8.5 ice-cream sandwiches in a 13 X 9 inch baking dish. Spread evenly with caramel topping, and sprinkle with 1 C. pecans. Top with 2 cups whipped topping and remaining ice-cream sandwiches. Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over sandwiches. Sprinkle with 1/4 C. pecans. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours. Let stand 5 minutes before serving; cut into squares. Drizzle with hot fudge topping.