- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30+ Candies
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 30+ Pecan Halves
- 24 Caramel Candies Unwrapped
- 2 TBS Water
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate
- 30+ Mini Pretzels
- 1. Line cookie sheet with Reynold's Parchment Paper and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- 2. Place caramels and water in bowl and place in microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds. Stir in chopped pecans.
- 3. Place chocolate morsels in another bowl and microwave 45-60 seconds until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
- 4. Remove pan from freezer and arrange pretzels on the parchment paper. Scoop about 1 tsp of caramel mixture over each pretzel and then spoon a small amount of chocolate over the caramel mixture.
- 5. Top each pretzel with a pecan half for garnish. Place in fridge 6-8 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
NotesA Great Sweet and Salty Combination!!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More