- Servings: 30+ Candies
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 30+ Pecan Halves
- 24 Caramel Candies Unwrapped
- 2 TBS Water
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate
- 30+ Mini Pretzels
1. Line cookie sheet with Reynold's Parchment Paper and freeze for about 10 minutes.
2. Place caramels and water in bowl and place in microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds. Stir in chopped pecans.
3. Place chocolate morsels in another bowl and microwave 45-60 seconds until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
4. Remove pan from freezer and arrange pretzels on the parchment paper. Scoop about 1 tsp of caramel mixture over each pretzel and then spoon a small amount of chocolate over the caramel mixture.
5. Top each pretzel with a pecan half for garnish. Place in fridge 6-8 minutes or until chocolate is firm.