- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30+ Candies
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 30+ Pecan Halves
- 24 Caramel Candies Unwrapped
- 2 TBS Water
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate
- 30+ Mini Pretzels
- 1. Line cookie sheet with Reynold's Parchment Paper and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- 2. Place caramels and water in bowl and place in microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds. Stir in chopped pecans.
- 3. Place chocolate morsels in another bowl and microwave 45-60 seconds until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
- 4. Remove pan from freezer and arrange pretzels on the parchment paper. Scoop about 1 tsp of caramel mixture over each pretzel and then spoon a small amount of chocolate over the caramel mixture.
- 5. Top each pretzel with a pecan half for garnish. Place in fridge 6-8 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
NotesA Great Sweet and Salty Combination!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes for Vitality
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More