- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup milk -- cold
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding -- (3 1/2 ounce)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups Cool Whip Topping -- thawed
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- Pour ¼ cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with ½ cup pecans.
- Beat milk dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining pecans and drizzle remaining caramel with fork.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Breads and Pastry 101
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More