- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup milk -- cold
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding -- (3 1/2 ounce)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups Cool Whip Topping -- thawed
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- Pour ¼ cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with ½ cup pecans.
- Beat milk dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining pecans and drizzle remaining caramel with fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More