- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese, softened (8 oz. package Cream Cheese may be substituted)
- 1 ½ cups Whipping Cream
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- 1 2lb. frozen Pecan Pie (Edwards Georgia Pecan Pie) Thawed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Fudge Topping (Smucker’s)
- 1/3 cup Caramel Topping (Smucker’s)
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans, toasted
Beat Mascarpone, Whipping Cream, & Vanilla in a large bowl at medium speed w/heavy duty electric stand mixer using whisk attachment, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and firm.
Place half of pie cubes in bottom of a 4 qt. trifle dish or tall, clear 4 qt. glass bowl. Spread half of whipped cream mixture over pie cubes. Drizzle with half each of chocolate fudge topping and caramel topping. Sprinkle with half of chopped pecans. Repeat layers.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.