- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese, softened (8 oz. package Cream Cheese may be substituted)
- 1 ½ cups Whipping Cream
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- 1 2lb. frozen Pecan Pie (Edwards Georgia Pecan Pie) Thawed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Fudge Topping (Smucker’s)
- 1/3 cup Caramel Topping (Smucker’s)
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans, toasted
- Beat Mascarpone, Whipping Cream, & Vanilla in a large bowl at medium speed w/heavy duty electric stand mixer using whisk attachment, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and firm.
- Place half of pie cubes in bottom of a 4 qt. trifle dish or tall, clear 4 qt. glass bowl. Spread half of whipped cream mixture over pie cubes. Drizzle with half each of chocolate fudge topping and caramel topping. Sprinkle with half of chopped pecans. Repeat layers.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.