- Cooking Time: 9-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound pecan halves
- 24 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon solid shortening
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil, shiny side exposed. Lightly grease foil with vegetable oil spray.
- Place 3 pecan halves in a "Y" shape on the foil. Place 1 caramel candy in the center of each "Y." Bake just until caramel is melted, about 9 to 10 minutes.
- Heat shortening and chocolate chips over low heat just until chocolate is melted. Spread over candies and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More