- Cooking Time: 9-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound pecan halves
- 24 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon solid shortening
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil, shiny side exposed. Lightly grease foil with vegetable oil spray.
- Place 3 pecan halves in a "Y" shape on the foil. Place 1 caramel candy in the center of each "Y." Bake just until caramel is melted, about 9 to 10 minutes.
- Heat shortening and chocolate chips over low heat just until chocolate is melted. Spread over candies and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More