- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 each (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups flour, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 red pepper, julienne cut
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 lb whole leaf spinach, stemmed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- MIX 1½ cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
- HEAT 3 Tbsp oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken breasts 2 at a time over medium-high heat until golden brown and crisp (2-3 min). Add more oil for each batch as necessary.
- PLACE cooked chicken breasts on a baking sheet and transfer to preheated oven. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- HEAT 2 Tbsp oil in a sauce pan. Add garlic and red pepper and cook for approximately 1 minute. Stir in 1 Tbsp flour, wine, spinach and cream and bring to a boil. Sauce is done when spinach becomes wilted. Complete by stirring in parmesan cheese.
- COAT cooked, drained pasta with sauce, then top with chicken and remaining sauce. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
A Falcon FeastSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More