- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces uncooked pasta of your choice
- Tuscan Tomato Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Tuscan Tomato Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon each fresh chopped basil, oregano leaves and crushed rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain. Serve sauce over pasta. Garnish with Parmesan.
- Heat olive oil heat in medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, fresh herbs, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, about 6 minutes or until desired consistency is reached, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 3 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More