- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces uncooked pasta of your choice
- Tuscan Tomato Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Tuscan Tomato Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon each fresh chopped basil, oregano leaves and crushed rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain. Serve sauce over pasta. Garnish with Parmesan.
- Heat olive oil heat in medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, fresh herbs, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, about 6 minutes or until desired consistency is reached, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 3 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Naked MacaronSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More