- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- sirloin steak
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tbspn fresh lemon juice
- mixed greens (I like a mix that includes arugula and raddichio)
- shaved parmesan cheese
- Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat. Add steaks. Cook until done (5-6 minutes per side). Remove. Let stand up to 30 min. before slicing.
- 2) Whisk oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3) Toss dressing with mixed greens and place on plate.
- 4) Arrange sliced steak on top of greens.
- 5) Top with parmesan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More