TUSCAN STEAK SALAD
- sirloin steak
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tbspn fresh lemon juice
- mixed greens (I like a mix that includes arugula and raddichio)
- shaved parmesan cheese
Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat. Add steaks. Cook until done (5-6 minutes per side). Remove. Let stand up to 30 min. before slicing.
2) Whisk oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
3) Toss dressing with mixed greens and place on plate.
4) Arrange sliced steak on top of greens.
5) Top with parmesan.