- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 banana, peeled and cut up
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla soymilk or milk
- 1/2 cup pomegranate-blueberry juice, pomegranate juice, grape juice, or cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or pineapple sherbet
- In a blender container combine banana, berries, soymilk, juice, and yogurt.
- Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More