- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 banana, peeled and cut up
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla soymilk or milk
- 1/2 cup pomegranate-blueberry juice, pomegranate juice, grape juice, or cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or pineapple sherbet
- In a blender container combine banana, berries, soymilk, juice, and yogurt.
- Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More