- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsps chopped onion
- 1/2 tsn salt
- 1/4 cup red maraschino cherries, cut up
- 2 cups crushed walnuts
- Blend all ingredients together, except walnuts, into a ball; wrap in plastic and chill several hours.
- Roll ball in crushed walnuts.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More