- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsps chopped onion
- 1/2 tsn salt
- 1/4 cup red maraschino cherries, cut up
- 2 cups crushed walnuts
- Blend all ingredients together, except walnuts, into a ball; wrap in plastic and chill several hours.
- Roll ball in crushed walnuts.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Get Cookin'See More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More