- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsps chopped onion
- 1/2 tsn salt
- 1/4 cup red maraschino cherries, cut up
- 2 cups crushed walnuts
- Blend all ingredients together, except walnuts, into a ball; wrap in plastic and chill several hours.
- Roll ball in crushed walnuts.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More