- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsps chopped onion
- 1/2 tsn salt
- 1/4 cup red maraschino cherries, cut up
- 2 cups crushed walnuts
- Blend all ingredients together, except walnuts, into a ball; wrap in plastic and chill several hours.
- Roll ball in crushed walnuts.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More